(September 15, 2012 at 6:26 pm)SeekerOfKnowledge Wrote: Seriously, this thread is a trap.When I came here, I simply googled for "atheist forum". First hit was this site, and I never went looking for another!
I joined this forum because I googled it and it seemed like a better alternative to the other (seemingly more hostile) atheist websites.

(September 15, 2012 at 6:26 pm)SeekerOfKnowledge Wrote: Why do you dislike religion? (or state if you're indifferant with an example of your indifferance)It's not a dislike, it's an "I don't care".... the curches around here are full of old people.... in a few more decades, they'll be nearly empty... It's a fad that has lasted long enough and is now visibly dying off... at least, around here!
(September 15, 2012 at 6:26 pm)SeekerOfKnowledge Wrote: How did you come to believe (or not) in your current deity?You can find that in this post:
https://atheistforums.org/thread-14716-p...#pid334877
(September 15, 2012 at 6:26 pm)SeekerOfKnowledge Wrote: What has been your worst experience with Christians?No one has ever made me be uncomfortable, on account of religion.... maybe I've been uncomfortable just because some people are dicks, but it had nothing to do with their religion.
(September 15, 2012 at 6:26 pm)SeekerOfKnowledge Wrote: What has been your most pleasant experience with Christians?I married one.
hmmm.... I fail to see the trap....
Are you the 3rd of these I hear of in this forum?
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-a-trap
“It’s A Trap!” is a catchphrase that is often used as a reaction to photos of transsexuals and crossdressers (often referred to as “traps”), or people who appear sexually ambiguous. It usually means that the person in question has male reproductive organs, regardless of their appearance. Though less frequently, the phrase can be also used as a warning of any potential danger.


