I thought everybody was a procrastinator.
| Poll: Are you a procrastinator? This poll is closed. |
|||
| Nope, I get it done ASAP | 1 | 3.70% | |
| Errr, a bit | 5 | 18.52% | |
| Yup, I leave it until the last minute | 9 | 33.33% | |
| I don't get it done till after it's due | 3 | 11.11% | |
| I'm procrastinating by answering this poll | 9 | 33.33% | |
| Total | 27 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
... Procrastination.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
... Procrastination. - by Darth - September 13, 2012 at 9:38 am
RE: ... Procrastination. - by frankiej - September 13, 2012 at 9:48 am
RE: ... Procrastination. - by Faith No More - September 13, 2012 at 9:50 am
RE: ... Procrastination. - by festive1 - September 13, 2012 at 10:25 am
RE: ... Procrastination. - by jonb - September 29, 2012 at 6:49 am
RE: ... Procrastination. - by Whatkins - September 29, 2012 at 7:45 am
RE: ... Procrastination. - by Cyberman - September 29, 2012 at 9:43 am
RE: ... Procrastination. - by Whateverist - September 29, 2012 at 10:51 am
RE: ... Procrastination. - by Cinjin - September 29, 2012 at 10:55 am
RE: ... Procrastination. - by KichigaiNeko - September 30, 2012 at 10:56 am
RE: ... Procrastination. - by Something completely different - September 30, 2012 at 11:12 am
RE: ... Procrastination. - by jonb - October 17, 2012 at 1:11 pm
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| PROCRASTINATION | Dotard | 12 | 6703 |
February 17, 2010 at 8:20 am Last Post: Edwardo Piet |
|