Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 8:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deeply Religious Man Crushed By Falling Crucifix, Loses Leg
RE: Deeply Religious Man Crushed By Falling Crucifix, Loses Leg
I too feel bad for this fella but I just love the irony. Reminds me of the incident a few years back, when a bloke climbed a Jesus statue to petition his god to cure his epilepsy - and promptly fell off. Or the priest who, during a thunderstorm, tried to work it into his fire 'n' brimstone sermon; at which point the church was struck by lightning and razed to the ground.

Speaking of irony:

(October 28, 2012 at 11:14 am)Polaris Wrote: Well the truth is min is a sociopath. Look at his post and see how fucked up he is...

Min never claimed to be a gentleman, but 'sociopath' is stronging it a little, n'est-ce pas?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deeply Religious Man Crushed By Falling Crucifix, Loses Leg - by Cyberman - October 28, 2012 at 11:22 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent Falling Dundee 9 1579 October 5, 2020 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  [Serious] The black man as a slave to the white man's god Foxaèr 51 3176 August 5, 2020 at 9:09 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Ray Comfort loses a $100 bet concerning contradictions in the bible Gooders1002 15 4615 March 28, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Mothonis
  Religious moderates enable religious extremists worldslaziestbusker 82 33220 October 24, 2013 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Optimistic Mysanthrope
  how the divine pen of N crushed the international atheists ftbullies 40 14642 August 1, 2012 at 12:14 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Wearing a crucifix Darwinian 78 35845 December 31, 2008 at 5:38 am
Last Post: leo-rcc