Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 6:33 pm

Poll: Green eggs and ham?
This poll is closed.
I won't eat them, Sam-I-Am.
33.33%
4 33.33%
Yes, I will try green eggs and ham.
33.33%
4 33.33%
Are you fucking kidding me, Saerules?
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who are you crushing on/were you last crushing on?
#20
RE: Who are you crushing on/were you last crushing on?
Who, me?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Who are you crushing on/were you last crushing on? - by Kayenneh - January 20, 2013 at 2:27 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Kitan Etos 6184 1716601 7 hours ago
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Thing That Aren't True, But You Wish They Were BrianSoddingBoru4 0 379 July 18, 2026 at 5:34 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 1671 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 2971 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 5263 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 7879 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 6401 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 7297 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 2836607 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: awty
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 3607 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)