Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 7:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on freedom to voice support for criminal actions?
RE: Question on freedom to voice support for criminal actions?
(January 22, 2013 at 2:12 am)Gilgamesh Wrote: The fallacy of Vagueness occurs only when the appearance of soundness in an argument depends upon vagueness in its terms.

I am just going to put away with that accusation of being, vague, since shell brings it up everytime since playing with words is all she can.
Maybe I should post articles in every single post I make.

Well, the last person I want to be called vague by is the freak here.

Quote:Effects of child sexual abuse include guilt and self-blame, flashbacks, nightmares, insomnia, fear of things associated with the abuse (including objects, smells, places, doctor's visits, etc.), self-esteem issues, sexual dysfunction, chronic pain, addiction, self-injury, suicidal ideation, somatic complaints, depression,[16] post-traumatic stress disorder,[17] anxiety,[18] other mental illnesses including borderline personality disorder[19] and dissociative identity disorder,[19] propensity to re-victimization in adulthood,[20] bulimia nervosa,[21] physical injury to the child, among other problems.[22]

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...340000212X

http://repository.upenn.edu/dissertations/AAI3125791/

Quote:Child sexual abuse involves persuading or forcing a child to take part in sexual activities, or encouraging a child to behave in sexually inappropriate ways.

Sexual abuse can be very difficult to identify. However, there are steps you can take to help keep a child safe from sexual abuse and to protect a child if you suspect, or discover, that they have been abused.

http://www.nspcc.org.uk/help-and-advice/...87108.html

Now the law of my country defines the age of consent at 17-16 meaning that those are allowed to have sex with each other. At the age of 18 there is still an excuse to have sex with someone who is 17 or 16.
At reaching the age of 21 one it is seen as childabuse if one has sex with someone younger than 18.

I find this fine.

(January 22, 2013 at 2:23 am)Shell B Wrote: Germans, you can be an utter dolt sometimes. I was responding to Gilgamesh, not you. You got all butt hurt and went to personal attacks when I was defending your fucking position. Dumbass.

I dont care what you do!!! it is 7 in the morning and I am not even in the condition to spell my own name!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question on freedom to voice support for criminal actions? - by Something completely different - January 22, 2013 at 2:24 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PLEASE add Soundcloud support bennyboy 73 7217 June 29, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Noobie tech support issue LadyForCamus 8 2163 December 7, 2015 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: vorlon13