Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 2:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Men & children killed & dismembered by an atheist.
#74
RE: Men & children killed & dismembered by an atheist.
(February 8, 2013 at 4:21 pm)AtlasS Wrote: and "fuck your god" is a statement that is hateful, offensive to me & my believe.

I could not possibly care less if I tried. Your belief is repulsive. Allah is a psychopathic cuntrag. Fuck him and your backwards death cult.

You can insult atheism all you like, as harshly as I have, to which I would cite Stimbo's religious views: D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.?

Quote:I think if I replaced god with "father/mother/you", it would be a direct personal attack.

I guess it would be, but again, you couldn't pay me to give a damn. I'm not a thin-skinned little snowflake as you seem to be.

Quote:Open up the links. They have every brutal untold detail. Maybe then you'll know why muslims are blowing themselves up at any american they see.

The only thing I can care less about than the previous two statements is how you justify your religion's official sanction of mass murder... much of which is directed at other Muslims. How do you explain that, I wonder.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Men & children killed & dismembered by an atheist. - by Ryantology - February 8, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ken Ham hurts children, watch Manowar 4 1986 October 23, 2017 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Athiest with children? Jesus Cristo 69 25146 October 12, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 9777 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do atheists like Atheist Roo have anything useful to offer the Atheist community? IanHulett 21 11541 January 1, 2016 at 10:33 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  atheism and children Catholic_Lady 568 187781 September 6, 2015 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Talking to children about death rossrocks88 10 5778 July 22, 2015 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  More atheist men than women? Catholic_Lady 203 69218 July 9, 2015 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Quiet Atheist vs Militant Atheist z7z 62 23393 May 18, 2015 at 1:32 am
Last Post: abentwookie
  Murder mystery: what killed Christianity in Europe? Razzle 50 17586 May 3, 2015 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: TheMessiah
  Late Charlie Hebdo Editor Wrote About Islamophobia Days Before He Was Killed Mudhammam 1 1647 April 18, 2015 at 3:54 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)