Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 6:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trick Questions?
#4
RE: Trick Questions?
1. Is it impossible to God to exists?

No, but it is unlikely.

2. If I could prove to your satisfaction the God of the bible, would you worship him?

Absolutely not. I think he is a despicable character. And why on earth would a supreme being even need mortals' worship..?

3. As a christian my position is that without God you can't know anything, is it possible that you don't know anything/would you say we can know things?
4. Is it possible that our knowledge could be wrong?
5. Can something that we don't know prove wrong what we know?
6. How you know that you reasoning is valid?

You can only be logical and reasonable and right if you have all the parameters. The thing that sets our limit is how much knowledge we have. Without proper information, one cannot be sensible. And no, I don't think that knowledge in itself can be 'corrupt'. What I'd like to know is how Hovind thinks that God is the only to knowledge..
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Reply



Messages In This Thread
Trick Questions? - by ATL - March 9, 2013 at 10:58 pm
RE: Trick Questions? - by Waratah - March 10, 2013 at 12:26 am
RE: Trick Questions? - by paulpablo - March 10, 2013 at 5:34 am
RE: Trick Questions? - by Kayenneh - March 10, 2013 at 6:36 am
RE: Trick Questions? - by ATL - March 10, 2013 at 7:21 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Questions about Belief and Personal Identity Neo-Scholastic 27 7156 June 11, 2021 at 8:28 pm
Last Post: awty
  Questions for "Our Role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums" vulcanlogician 201 66251 May 19, 2018 at 6:42 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Thumbs Up VOTE HERE: Final four questions for the Christian Debate vulcanlogician 43 12135 May 18, 2018 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A few questions Vivalarevolution 68 22097 October 23, 2014 at 10:53 am
Last Post: TreeSapNest
Question Two Questions... Really The Same. ShaMan 22 9277 July 31, 2014 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Two More Questions (Again, Really The Same) BrianSoddingBoru4 12 5826 July 31, 2014 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Questions on the Kalam Cosmological argument MindForgedManacle 10 4843 July 26, 2013 at 9:37 am
Last Post: little_monkey
Question philosophy questions phi5100 30 18519 November 30, 2012 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: genkaus
  Mind-Boggling Questions SkepticalMoron 12 6853 November 14, 2012 at 2:23 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Justification Theory: Preliminary Questions Nimzo 4 3584 May 8, 2011 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Nimzo



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)