Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 7:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Am I experiencing hypersexuality/masturbation addiction?
RE: Am I experiencing hypersexuality/masturbation addiction?
(March 23, 2013 at 1:58 pm)everythingafter Wrote: Folks in the 18th century had what we would consider some fuzzy ethics regarding sexuality, particularly sex with underage kids and child labor. So, I don't think we can revere whatever Jefferson might have said in every case. But Jefferson was kind to his slaves and even slept with some of the women! Please.

!!!!! [LOUD INTERNET SQUEE]

YOU'RE BACK!!!!

I am an awful friend, but I am so fucking glad you reappeared!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(March 23, 2013 at 4:22 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: If you indeed want to go into detail, do it over at Area 69.

[Image: Grumpy-Cat-Says-No.jpg]

(March 25, 2013 at 10:42 am)naimless Wrote: As usual someone asks a scientific question for what they are experiencing and gets judged immediately by self-proclaimed freethinkers.

He got mocked, not judged.

(March 25, 2013 at 1:22 pm)naimless Wrote: Right but there could be a medical professional within this group of people - or someone with a similar experience within this group of people.

How is he supposed to go to a medical professional with this issue if they believe in superstition regarding sexuality?

Telling someone to get help if they are looking for help doesn't help.

If people hold no experience on the subject then why reply at all?

He should have been told to go to a licensed doctor. Going on an atheist forum looking for a doctor is like going over to the local swimming holler and dropping a line in hoping you might catch the possible catfish at the bottom. Don't defend him coming here. I think he likes the shock value.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I experiencing hypersexuality/masturbation addiction? - by thesummerqueen - March 25, 2013 at 1:43 pm