Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 12:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FInally stopped lying to myself, now a little lost.
#29
RE: FInally stopped lying to myself, now a little lost.
(July 3, 2013 at 1:29 am)hookakat1 Wrote: I suffer from depression pretty badly and this whole coming to terms with the lack of a god seems to be making it worse. I'm feeling desolate. As though my life is less than meaningless. If it wasn't for my wife I'd be concerned for my well being. I feel like I'm in trouble.

Prozac worked wonders for my dad for years. Depressed? They got a pill for that. Smile
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: FInally stopped lying to myself, now a little lost. - by Rahul - July 3, 2013 at 1:22 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Re"-Introducing Myself Twiggy 4 727 June 15, 2026 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  A Letter to Myself scamper 8 3110 October 14, 2022 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  How I lost my faith in Christianity at 4 highdimensionman 21 6654 May 25, 2022 at 3:53 am
Last Post: highdimensionman
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 4294 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  BrianSoddingBoru4 is a gutless little shithead. AustralianAtheists 60 13727 December 9, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hello athesist planet. Just lost my faith. Now What? Suz 28 7321 May 23, 2020 at 2:55 am
Last Post: JohnMBauer
  I never introduced myself shadow 14 7204 July 23, 2017 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Allow me to introduce myself. I bring a gift for everyone. Adrian Ferrer 18 5384 March 26, 2017 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  introducing myself BehindTheGnoll 14 4117 January 18, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  From Jesus to just Myself Wrikudoro 13 6040 February 8, 2016 at 3:04 am
Last Post: robvalue



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)