Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 7:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Jesse? Where's Al? Where's Benjamin?
RE: Where's Jesse? Where's Al? Where's Benjamin?
(August 8, 2013 at 9:45 am)festive1 Wrote:
(August 8, 2013 at 9:24 am)A Theist Wrote: Uh Huh....I see what you're saying. It's only racism when the victim is Black and the other person is White and it doesn't matter if Federal law enforcement investigations can find no evidence for racial motivation. But yet we're asked to look the other way when three Black teens beat the crap out of a White boy. Somehow they get a pass by the "Racially Tolerant" folks because, after all, a White kid did turn in three Black teens for trying to sell him drugs, (and it's only racism if the victim is Black).

No.
There are most certainly cases of racist-motivated crimes perpetrated by blacks against whites. It's not my fault you chose a case that doesn't exemplify this. This beating was in no way motivated because the victim was white. This beating was motivated because the victim turned in the perpetrators for trying to sell him drugs. That is why they beat the shit out of him, not because he was white. He would have received the same beating if he had been black or Asian, or any other racial/ethnic group, because it had nothing to do with his race.
What do you think on the Zimmerman / Martin incident? Zimmerman didn't shoot Martin because he was Black. Zimmerman shot him because Trayvon pinned him down and was pounding the crap out of him. Yet a lot of people still insist that Zimmerman stalked and then shot Martin simply because he was Black even though an investigation by Federal authorities found no evidence that the incident was racially motivated. There's a double standard when it comes to race. If the boy on that school bus had been Black and the attackers White there would be all kinds of nationwide hell about racism from far-left radicals, (not to be confused with liberals), and Black civil rights activists...

Quote:Would Trayvon Martin have been viewed as suspicious by Zimmerman if he were white?
Probably not.
Would Trayvon Martin have been followed by Zimmerman if he were white?
Probably not.
Would Trayvon Martin have been shot if he were white?
I'm not sure.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where's Jesse? Where's Al? Where's Benjamin? - by A Theist - August 8, 2013 at 11:21 am