Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 5:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All because I commented on an Atheist Resource post on facebook...
#8
RE: All because I commented on an Atheist Resource post on facebook...
(October 29, 2013 at 1:30 am)freedomfromfallacy Wrote: Ten thousand years if man should last

And fill his books with fables past

To send the feast of sinners fast

t'ward heaven's wicked bloody wrath.

Then ever should the heavens host

The blood that heaven offered most

And heaven shall at last once die

and so shall you, and so shall I.

fff ©

What a poem. You just come up with that or is that old material?
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: All because I commented on an Atheist Resource post on facebook... - by Owlix - October 29, 2013 at 1:59 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Facebook god post Rahn127 10 3246 June 27, 2019 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Just now on Facebook....... Jackie 10 3604 September 6, 2018 at 9:18 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Has anyone here deconverted because of AF? Jehanne 21 8492 July 20, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Just met a former Muslim on Facebook Jackie 6 4216 May 3, 2018 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Jackie
  "There is a god because e = mc²" bheath 58 21641 February 24, 2017 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: bheath
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 9794 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I wish I had yall on Facebook mlmooney89 115 37302 August 5, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Why do bad things happen? Because they do. Jackie 14 6860 April 8, 2016 at 8:29 am
Last Post: BenMighty
  Do atheists like Atheist Roo have anything useful to offer the Atheist community? IanHulett 21 11563 January 1, 2016 at 10:33 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  This is the message I just got on Facebook Easy Guns 15 6678 December 31, 2015 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Easy Guns



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)