Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 5:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All because I commented on an Atheist Resource post on facebook...
#20
RE: All because I commented on an Atheist Resource post on facebook...
(October 29, 2013 at 11:01 am)Esquilax Wrote: At least you've got a good attitude about it, Ivy: frankly, anyone who would cut off conversation over something as petty as a disagreement over beliefs, doesn't deserve to be on a friends list to begin with, since they're failing the first part of that term.

It depends on what kind of beliefs. I've unfriended people for making racist remarks, and one guy for supporting child marriages.

I don't need people like that sharing shit on my fb.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: All because I commented on an Atheist Resource post on facebook... - by pineapplebunnybounce - October 29, 2013 at 11:22 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Facebook god post Rahn127 10 3246 June 27, 2019 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Just now on Facebook....... Jackie 10 3603 September 6, 2018 at 9:18 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Has anyone here deconverted because of AF? Jehanne 21 8489 July 20, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Just met a former Muslim on Facebook Jackie 6 4214 May 3, 2018 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Jackie
  "There is a god because e = mc²" bheath 58 21634 February 24, 2017 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: bheath
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 9787 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I wish I had yall on Facebook mlmooney89 115 37268 August 5, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Why do bad things happen? Because they do. Jackie 14 6858 April 8, 2016 at 8:29 am
Last Post: BenMighty
  Do atheists like Atheist Roo have anything useful to offer the Atheist community? IanHulett 21 11551 January 1, 2016 at 10:33 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  This is the message I just got on Facebook Easy Guns 15 6667 December 31, 2015 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Easy Guns



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)