Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 1:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you get from "beginning of the universe" to christianity?
RE: How do you get from "beginning of the universe" to christianity?
(November 23, 2013 at 3:20 am)max-greece Wrote:
(November 23, 2013 at 1:22 am)Godschild Wrote: No the whole order of God's will lead to Christianity, the Israelites were a step in the process, all other religions have no part in this plan except to be shown as false.

And how can you know this?

I've read and studied His plan with His guidance.

GC Wrote:The only thing mentioned was Christianity and what problems the different denominations brought in are man made not of God nor to His liking.

Quote:And how can you know this? Maybe God loves having multiple denominations.

I didn't say God disliked the different denominations, where did you see that. I did say that He doesn't like the problems made by them. God doesn't want His children fighting among themselves, this is shown throughout the NT.

GC Wrote:Some may, most do not say they are the only way, Christ said He is the only way and any denomination or individual church that forgets this is in serious trouble.

Quote:Again there is simply no way for you to know this.

Simply read the Bible and do a little studying of it and you will see the answer for yourself.

GC Wrote:I'm sure they do, that doesn't mean they are right.

Quote:Of course not, but it doesn't add to your case either. There is no way of knowing for sure if anyone is right but your case is only stronger to you. To me there is no difference.

That's because you have placed blinders on, just as the Israelites did and were punished for it. There was no Buddha, the Hindus have thousands and thousands of gods made of stone or wood some probably out of plastic now. Allah was born out of a moon god and most all gods are some inanimate object setting on shelves rotting away, though the plastic ones will last longer, but the God of Christians lives in us and seeks us to have a relationship with Him.

GC Wrote:You must certainly be in the wrong seat.

Quote:The deluded seats were all taken.

I bet they were full of all the atheist here, so I guess you wound up in the lost but not yet found.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you get from "beginning of the universe" to christianity? - by Godschild - November 23, 2013 at 6:58 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is the Beginning of the End Serafino 23 3190 November 25, 2023 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Age of the Universe/Earth Ferrocyanide 31 4697 January 8, 2020 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What value do you see in studying theology in concerns to Christianity? EgoDeath 40 4777 September 8, 2019 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  No-one under 25 in iceland believes god created the universe downbeatplumb 8 1985 August 19, 2018 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  The universe is just one enormous 'Soul Filtering machine' Simon Moon 76 14739 September 29, 2017 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  CHRISTIANS, you only have 3 days left to get rid of your XMAS TREE! 21stCenturyIconoclast 22 4586 December 24, 2016 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: 21stCenturyIconoclast
  Adult coloring books will get you possessed by demons!!!! drfuzzy 31 5126 March 1, 2016 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Orthodox Christianity is Best Christianity! Annoyingbutnicetheist 30 7619 January 26, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Where did the universe come from? Atheistic origin science has no answer. SavedByGraceThruFaith 2761 821458 September 6, 2015 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  cannibalism and you (christianity) dyresand 58 17411 August 30, 2015 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire