Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 9:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Just Don't Know Who To Root For.....
#3
RE: I Just Don't Know Who To Root For.....
Yeah, if they'd just have a jihad against each other, last guy standing is declared winner and his religion the true sect of Islam. Sounds like a plan. Let's get started building those suicide bomb vests, guys.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I Just Don't Know Who To Root For..... - by Minimalist - December 20, 2013 at 2:42 pm
RE: I Just Don't Know Who To Root For..... - by Chas - December 20, 2013 at 3:31 pm
RE: I Just Don't Know Who To Root For..... - by Doubting Thomas - December 20, 2013 at 4:18 pm



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)