Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 3:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is your strongest reason for believing atheism is true?
#48
RE: What is your strongest reason for believing atheism is true?
Is it just me or is Nineteen resembling more and more Tommy Wiseau's character Lisa from 'The Room?' Big Grin

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your strongest reason for believing atheism is true? - by Kayenneh - December 27, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does your atheism come as a package? FrustratedFool 75 22823 October 7, 2023 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's Darwin Day tomorrow - logic and reason demands merriment! Duty 7 2032 February 13, 2022 at 10:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What is the best counter argument against "What do you lose by believing?" Macoleco 25 5617 May 1, 2021 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sharing your atheism james hart 15 5203 April 24, 2020 at 5:25 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  Evidence for Believing Lek 368 116036 November 14, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  No reason justifies disbelief. Catharsis 468 138696 March 30, 2019 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Informing aging relatives of your Atheism Bahana 7 2604 October 7, 2018 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Bahana
  If the Bible is false, why are its prophecies coming true? pgardner2358 3 2912 June 9, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is your reason for being an atheist? dimitrios10 43 16881 June 6, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  What is your problem with Atheism? ignoramus 113 44499 June 3, 2018 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)