RE: AF Members as Animal Memes
January 14, 2014 at 4:35 am
(This post was last modified: January 14, 2014 at 4:52 am by Mystical.)
oh my Gawd Jacob you made me laugh so hard 
Hit and run theists
Esquilax
JohnV
![[Image: 1003482_148221008706430_529969782_n.jpg]](https://fbcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1003482_148221008706430_529969782_n.jpg)
StatlerWaldorf
![[Image: Being-Mocked.png]](https://images.weserv.nl/?url=www.funnyonlinepictures.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F05%2FBeing-Mocked.png)
Dragonetti

Hit and run theists
Esquilax
JohnV
![[Image: 1003482_148221008706430_529969782_n.jpg]](https://fbcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1003482_148221008706430_529969782_n.jpg)
StatlerWaldorf
![[Image: Being-Mocked.png]](https://images.weserv.nl/?url=www.funnyonlinepictures.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F05%2FBeing-Mocked.png)
Dragonetti
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!
Dead wrong. The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.
I say again: No exceptions. Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it. As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.
Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.
Dead wrong. The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.
Quote:Some people deserve hell.
I say again: No exceptions. Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it. As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.


