Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 10:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Kept Looking
#5
RE: I Kept Looking
Yeah, but they are heathen and liberal enough to treat gay kids like human beings. So, they're shit.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I Kept Looking - by Minimalist - March 3, 2014 at 4:35 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by The Valkyrie - March 3, 2014 at 4:37 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by Wyrd of Gawd - March 17, 2014 at 2:12 am
RE: I Kept Looking - by eyemixer - March 3, 2014 at 4:38 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by My imaginary friend is GOD - March 3, 2014 at 5:00 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by Tonus - March 3, 2014 at 5:13 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by SteelCurtain - March 3, 2014 at 5:11 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by Minimalist - March 3, 2014 at 7:13 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by Chad32 - March 3, 2014 at 5:54 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by Darth - March 3, 2014 at 7:11 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by My imaginary friend is GOD - March 3, 2014 at 7:13 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by Darth - March 3, 2014 at 7:38 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by Jacob(smooth) - March 3, 2014 at 7:49 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by Cinjin - March 3, 2014 at 9:35 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by Zen Badger - March 4, 2014 at 6:01 am
RE: I Kept Looking - by Wyrd of Gawd - March 4, 2014 at 8:42 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by Minimalist - March 3, 2014 at 7:56 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by Darth - March 3, 2014 at 8:26 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by Minimalist - March 3, 2014 at 8:51 pm
RE: I Kept Looking - by Ryantology - March 4, 2014 at 12:47 am
RE: I Kept Looking - by Jacob(smooth) - March 4, 2014 at 5:20 am
RE: I Kept Looking - by Darth - March 17, 2014 at 12:24 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just looking for some fun reactions to today's Bible reading drfuzzy 13 5073 January 29, 2018 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Ethics question for theists - serious - looking for opinions not argument. drfuzzy 36 10532 September 27, 2016 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Two ways to prove the existence of God. Also, what I'm looking for. IanHulett 9 5367 July 25, 2015 at 6:37 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Biblical Angels Are Silly Looking Nope 15 5566 May 19, 2015 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
Question Looking For Another Christian (please ignore if you are not a believer. Revelation777 212 60746 August 2, 2014 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Looking for another Christian to bash (only the sincere need apply). Whateverist 0 1513 July 28, 2014 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Looking for Something Else and Stumbled Across This. Minimalist 2 1709 July 4, 2013 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)