Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2024, 1:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repent you fools. Jesus is light! I will pray for you.
Repent you fools. Jesus is light! I will pray for you.
Hehe, hopefully that got you to click. The thread subject is one i personally love and hate, because the moment you see or hear it, you can bet the farm that you'll be debating with a person with an intractable position. You might as well be throwing Styrofoam at a brick wall, hoping to bring the brick wall down.

Anyway, just felt like introducing myself. I'm currently living in Queens NY, but will soon move to North Carolina (hopefully not the bible-thumping part of it). I've read somewhere on here that this is mainly a British site (?), with someone else commenting that it's actually "international. That cosmopolitan feel appeals to me. I also speak Czech and some Russian and have lived for a long time in Maine and Maryland. I also like long walks on the beach and romantic dinners at sunset..... wait, wrong forum. Scratch that last part.

~Spurt
The cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself - Carl Sagan

Messages In This Thread
Repent you fools. Jesus is light! I will pray for you. - by EggSpurt - March 30, 2010 at 1:35 pm