Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 5:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternative Medicine (Hint: This is NOT really medicine)
RE: Alternative Medicine (Hint: This is NOT really medicine)
(March 12, 2014 at 1:45 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote:
(March 12, 2014 at 1:35 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: The only good thing I can say about alternative medicine practitioners, are that they usually make enough time for their patients and listen to them. That's something harried medicine professionals should remember. If you meet your patience while stressed and make it obvious that you don't have time for them, I can assure you that the whole treatment/healing process won't work half as well.

Well, having known some of the people who go to medical professionals for every goddamn cough because they (the people) are dumb shits, I know why they end up being busy.

Some people have no concept of preventative treatments, or maybe just giving their kids a little cough syrup and seeing if it clears up instead of assuming it's pneumonia.

Agreed.

I don't think enough people understand 'First Aid' or understand anything about their own bodies, for all the many years they have spent with them.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alternative Medicine (Hint: This is NOT really medicine) - by KichigaiNeko - March 12, 2014 at 9:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Americans spend $30 billion annually on alternative medicine Fake Messiah 26 4918 November 11, 2016 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas