Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 7:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
God designed us perfectly right?
#9
RE: God designed us perfectly right?
Fuck that. Why do we need to eat or breathe period? If we were designed to be immortal creatures in Eden, why do we even have digestive systems or respiratory systems?
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a goddess, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
Reply



Messages In This Thread
God designed us perfectly right? - by Lemonvariable72 - March 25, 2014 at 2:18 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by Chad32 - March 25, 2014 at 2:20 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by truthBtold - March 25, 2014 at 2:21 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by fr0d0 - March 25, 2014 at 3:59 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by Chad32 - March 25, 2014 at 2:21 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by The Valkyrie - March 25, 2014 at 2:25 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by Ryantology - March 25, 2014 at 2:40 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by Tonus - March 27, 2014 at 3:10 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by FreeTony - March 25, 2014 at 3:01 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by Escherscurtain - March 25, 2014 at 3:46 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by ThePinsir - March 25, 2014 at 3:58 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by Chad32 - March 25, 2014 at 4:06 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by LastPoet - March 25, 2014 at 4:03 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by Godschild - March 27, 2014 at 3:16 am
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by Lemonvariable72 - March 27, 2014 at 2:59 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by Godschild - March 27, 2014 at 5:06 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by Lemonvariable72 - March 27, 2014 at 5:25 pm
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by Godschild - March 28, 2014 at 1:07 am
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by Esquilax - March 28, 2014 at 4:50 am
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by tor - March 27, 2014 at 3:41 am
God designed us perfectly right? - by Rampant.A.I. - March 28, 2014 at 1:43 am
God designed us perfectly right? - by Rampant.A.I. - March 28, 2014 at 2:02 am
RE: God designed us perfectly right? - by max-greece - March 28, 2014 at 2:30 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Right of freedom of religion should not be a human right Macoleco 19 5339 May 26, 2021 at 1:10 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 62129 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: awty
  The right. WinterHold 26 7630 March 16, 2020 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is the bible left or right? ignoramus 24 5961 January 20, 2020 at 7:41 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You guys are right. Mystic 54 18840 February 5, 2018 at 10:30 am
Last Post: haig
  Why do far right Christian-Conservatives want to put Jesus in schools NuclearEnergy 41 15910 February 8, 2017 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Asmodee
  Yeah, Right! chimp3 3 1451 January 15, 2017 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What gives a religion the right to claim their fantasy is correct and the rest false? Casca 62 16388 November 20, 2016 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
Heart A false god does not exist, but the True One exists! Right? theBorg 26 11246 September 8, 2016 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  What right and left get wrong on Islam..... Jackie 0 1553 March 11, 2016 at 8:21 am
Last Post: Jackie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)