Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 8:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to make a game
#5
RE: How to make a game
There's this - Beginning Game Programming with C#. Shit'll run on XBox so it's got that going for it and shit.
I am like God and God like me.
I am as Large as God, He is as small as I.
He cannot above me, nor I beneath him be. - Angelus Silesius

"From each according to their motherfucking ability bitches and to each according to their goddam need fuckers. Which part of The Word you fuckers don't get?" - Jesus
Reply



Messages In This Thread
How to make a game - by The_Thinking_Theist - March 10, 2014 at 9:41 pm
RE: How to make a game - by Manowar - March 24, 2014 at 9:14 am
RE: How to make a game - by OGirly - March 25, 2014 at 6:53 am
RE: How to make a game - by Kayenneh - March 25, 2014 at 8:52 am
RE: How to make a game - by GirlyMan - March 25, 2014 at 4:30 pm
RE: How to make a game - by Jaysyn - April 5, 2014 at 1:09 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Fantasy 2 (1988) game is the best Japanese RGP game ever Hjelmar90 0 2727 February 8, 2025 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  This is what make you S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Faith No More 330 98167 April 19, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Napoléon



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)