I have both; it's just that my vagina is attached to my wife. I suppose it's a good thing I trust her with it.
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 2:17 pm
Thread Rating:
|
Do you have a Penis or a Vagina?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share? | Coveny | 10 | 3334 |
March 24, 2018 at 4:42 am Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4 |
|
| World's Most Effective Penis Enlargement Device | BrianSoddingBoru4 | 4 | 2045 |
June 5, 2014 at 8:22 pm Last Post: KUSA |
|
| Penis Jokes | RonaldReagansGhost666 | 14 | 7288 |
April 21, 2013 at 5:02 am Last Post: SkepticalMoron |
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


