Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2026, 11:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can we get a someone posted before you warning?
#14
RE: Can we get a someone posted before you warning?
Okay, well, if it won't work or simply isn't something Adrian wants to implement... that's fine. It was just a suggestion. I find it handy, because I type slowly and have that issue at times. (insert desired emoticon here)
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we get a someone posted before you warning? - by Paul the Human - April 30, 2010 at 10:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warning level 50% Dundee 10 4075 November 15, 2020 at 8:52 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Correcting spelling errors after you have posted? Figbash 13 3652 October 7, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Certain I've asked this before Kitan Etos 13 3559 October 30, 2017 at 8:49 am
Last Post: emjay
  Someone's been quoting me, but nothing's there. Kitan Etos 9 4648 July 19, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  I can't get my signature to show. Edwardo Piet 7 3054 June 10, 2017 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Can I get an estimate? Kitan Etos 7 1984 February 4, 2017 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Can anyone remind me how to follow a thread so that I get reminders for new posts? Whateverist 9 3863 November 21, 2016 at 10:18 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Can't get back to full version LostLocke 3 1867 August 28, 2016 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Warning levels Joods 25 7932 February 26, 2016 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Is there a way to just delete a reputation rating one has given to someone? Pyrrho 22 10326 May 3, 2015 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: Napoléon



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)