Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 8:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosts, and Goblins, and Fairies oh my!
RE: Ghosts, and Goblins, and Fairies oh my!
Imagination and stress have conspired to give me a couple of experiences that might qualify. Once when visiting a friend of mine in the hospital, literally hours before he died of AIDS, I 'saw' an angel outside the hospital window. I was almost immediately aware that "Steve" was in such dire condition (he looked worse than individuals being buried with bulldozers at Dachau) I was having a strong reaction to what I was seeing and the angel was a manifestation of the horror that had befallen my friend.

The other occurrence happened when I was driving. For a moment "Bill" was in the backseat of my car, and he was bemused I was having such a rough go with him being dead. That one is a little 'weirder', as "Bill" was 'in character' with the bemusement, but that is not what I wanted from him.

With having lost over 40 friends, boyfriends, and acquaintances to AIDS over the years, might be surprising I haven't had more challenges beyond the angel and the ghost experience.

Messages In This Thread
Ghosts, and Goblins, and Fairies oh my! - by Bob Kelso - June 14, 2014 at 12:44 am
RE: Ghosts, and Goblins, and Fairies oh my! - by vorlon13 - June 14, 2014 at 9:07 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fairies, Good or BAD Terr 23 6446 May 26, 2013 at 8:09 pm
Last Post: Terr