Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 8:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have a homosexual question and incest question?
#9
RE: I have a homosexual question and incest question?
Same sex sibling marriage would preclude genetic anomalies unless a female sibling consented to a surrogacy.

As for Rhythm's comment in post #3, I'm aware of the Amish and their increasing genetic problems from their being descendants of a rather limited group of people. I'd view brother/sister procreation as extremely undesirable due to the accumulation of risk of genetic anomalies.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a homosexual question and incest question? - by vorlon13 - July 5, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have a random question so curious abt yo opinion Some_stranger31 9 801 August 13, 2026 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  A question I have about Japanese cartoons Alexmahone 10 2935 January 7, 2018 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Incest and children. IanHulett 32 10315 July 5, 2016 at 8:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Homosexual Activity Gooders1002 0 1062 March 10, 2013 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  "Answer the Question with a Question" Game Rayaan 101 30109 August 14, 2012 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan
  Have you ever tried to debate Christians that have no clue? Dean-o 39 17097 June 22, 2011 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Incest? Spectrum 21 9179 October 26, 2010 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  I have a better question, Xbox 360 or PS3? leo-rcc 49 22302 November 16, 2009 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  I have a question, Mac or PC? binny 83 30486 November 4, 2009 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Tiberius



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)