Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 7, 2026, 12:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm insane! Ask me a question! (Or six, or seven!)
#87
RE: I'm insane! Ask me a question! (Or six, or seven!)
(May 14, 2010 at 3:21 pm)Watson Wrote: Hey Sae, what's up today? (because it rhymes!)

Actually... it does not. The best you could pull off with that is a slant rhyme... and it's a rather unimpressive one at that. A slant rhyme is your last resort as a poet... the thing when you cannot find a good rhyme or metaphor... though that isn't to say that some are not clever.

Quote:Wutcha tickin bot?

I assume that you are asking "What are you thinking about?"... but I am stricken with uncertainty regarding precisely what your question was... :S

I'm thinking about how nice it would be to be allowed to spend nights with my beloved in the same bed... or even just in close proximity, with nobody else around. Along that same thought line... it would be really nice to have a vagina, boobs of a size worth notice, no more body hair, a face and voice that a girl might respect, my overlarge knuckles/hands/feet/general-body-sizes reduced a small bit, lightly-moderately freckled face, and clothing/hair dye of my choice...

*Saerules depressingly broods*

And while I'm wishing for things... I guess it wouldn't be too much to ask for a pony...

Quote:What are you having for dinner tonight?
I'm not sure you would call me on having definite meal times... but for the intent of our question: I intend to raid whatever I see in the fridge that appears edible and somewhat good tasting... that is what I will have for "dinner" tonight... if I don't sleep through to what you might call "a midnight snack" (which I might call "brunch").

Quote:Why can't I come up with anything witty?

It's not you... It's not you... it's me. I just need my space is all Angel
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm insane! Ask me a question! (Or six, or seven!) - by Violet - May 14, 2010 at 6:13 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything FrustratedFool 31 8550 August 30, 2023 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: awty
Information Ask an expert? onlinebiker 10 2025 February 13, 2021 at 4:40 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Question Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (Quiz) Angrboda 33 7730 September 21, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Ask me anything Lucanus 41 12243 August 21, 2018 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Still a Christian - ask me questions/tell me about yourselves speedyj1992 194 76711 December 2, 2017 at 5:32 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Ask a CL Catholic_Lady 113 31427 October 8, 2017 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Ask me questions for my next accent tag Kitan Etos 6 2144 July 23, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Six degrees of Bacon game Joods 14 3663 March 9, 2017 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Anyone else start to feel like they're going insane when they get tired? EruptedCarcassBloat 9 3017 October 11, 2016 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  How do I ask someone out? ScienceAf 97 26047 August 21, 2016 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Kitan Etos



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)