Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 2:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm back, I guess.
#6
RE: I'm back, I guess.
A scientific theory is always factual, so if something is a scientific theory, it is a fact. The two terms are interconvertible. So if you think Evolution is a valid scientific theory, you also accept that it is factual, or a fact.

fact [fakt] Show IPA
noun
1.
something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
2.
something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
3.
a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
4.
something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
5.
Law. . Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence. Compare question of fact, question of law.
[Image: thfrog.gif]



Reply



Messages In This Thread
I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 24, 2014 at 10:17 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Violet - July 24, 2014 at 10:21 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Sejanus - July 24, 2014 at 10:27 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 24, 2014 at 10:38 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Fidel_Castronaut - July 25, 2014 at 4:32 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Whateverist - July 25, 2014 at 8:59 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by ignoramus - July 24, 2014 at 10:47 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 24, 2014 at 11:07 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by rexbeccarox - July 25, 2014 at 12:17 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 25, 2014 at 12:32 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Sejanus - July 24, 2014 at 10:49 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by ignoramus - July 24, 2014 at 11:57 pm
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Endo - July 25, 2014 at 12:00 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Elskidor - July 25, 2014 at 12:19 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by ignoramus - July 25, 2014 at 1:20 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by KichigaiNeko - July 25, 2014 at 3:32 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - July 25, 2014 at 4:17 am
RE: I'm back, I guess. - by Jaysyn - July 25, 2014 at 8:49 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Back Oldandeasilyconfused 11 2919 October 12, 2021 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Yo, who's still here from way back when? Ryantology 14 4797 February 24, 2021 at 1:32 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Big Grin Back after a loooong break...don't worry; still a heathen mediocrates 19 5249 June 28, 2020 at 3:56 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I am back AniKoferBo 52 16558 May 10, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  well im back dyresand 12 3268 April 25, 2020 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Filox is back! Filox 29 6614 March 11, 2020 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  I,m Back (Explanation) The Architect Of Fate 12 4202 December 9, 2019 at 5:39 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Hello again i guess? SlowCalculations 8 2321 May 31, 2019 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Alan V
  I thought id come back and say dyresand 7 3135 December 26, 2018 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I'm back YahwehIsTheWay 13 2981 November 23, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Jackie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)