Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 3:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why do you think Israel is always in the news?
#39
RE: Why do you think Israel is always in the news?
(July 31, 2014 at 7:43 pm)professor Wrote: They attacked the Jews and the Jews miraculously won.
There's nothing miraculous about tanks and assault rifles. There's another missed opportunity for their god, I'd say, but nvm that.

It's true, the winners do generally call the shots after a war, but that doesn't mean that the shots they call are good ones. In this case, you seem to be appealing to the idea that the people in the area didn't have a flag - a venerable tool in the kit, granted. Nothing makes a disconnected mass of people get together like common adversary claiming their land, apparently, on the basis of them not being there - officially.....what with not having a flag and all.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do you think Israel is always in the news? - by The Grand Nudger - August 1, 2014 at 1:57 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noteworthy News Kitan Etos 6681 1692572 September 21, 2026 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is Israel Forcing Our Hand? AFTT47 26 6094 June 20, 2025 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Streaming News Kitan Etos 9 6245 November 18, 2024 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  In the news... Angrboda 5 1947 September 15, 2024 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Smile Good News from France and the UK Leonardo17 11 3565 July 9, 2024 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
Exclamation 11:30 (local Time) Iranian Drones were detected moving toward Israel Leonardo17 35 9892 April 26, 2024 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Where does your news network lean? Kitan Etos 6 2198 March 6, 2023 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Polio returns to Israel Kitan Etos 1 769 March 15, 2022 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 16481 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  A news followup Kitan Etos 1 575 August 31, 2021 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)