Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 7:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Does Baby Jesus really cry each time we rub one out? Why sweat the small stuff, god?
#23
RE: Does Baby Jesus really cry each time we rub one out? Why sweat the small stuff, god?
(August 1, 2014 at 11:06 am)KUSA Wrote: Let me ask this just out of curiosity. Why can we watch animals blowing loads on this forum but we can't have a person doing the same?
It's only a matter of time until that -is- on the forums(hell it may already be). We do have this "special place" you know......The separation between the content exists for many reasons - at least one of them legal. Even if the great Tiberius didn't have any moral compulsion one way or another - he would still have legal issues to consider. So there's one difference.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Baby Jesus really cry each time we rub one out? Why sweat the small stuff, god? - by The Grand Nudger - August 1, 2014 at 5:43 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can "Jesus is God" be compared to "Ghost in the Shell" anime Woah0 17 5096 August 20, 2022 at 3:45 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Without citing the bible, what marks the bible as the one book with God's message? Whateverist 143 74836 March 31, 2022 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  How Jesus became God. Jehanne 7 2114 March 30, 2022 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did Moses really write the first few books of the bible? T.J. 30 8022 November 19, 2021 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  First Council of Nicaea: when Christianity was deformed and Jesus named son of God. WinterHold 50 15845 September 19, 2021 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Rainbow Why I believe in Jesus Christ Ai Somoto 20 6752 June 30, 2021 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 58036 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many? Greatest I am 69 19952 February 19, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Armageddon. Does it make Jesus rather evil? Greatest I am 21 6891 February 9, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: awty
  Why is Jesus in third place when he deserves first? Greatest I am 25 10283 September 22, 2020 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)