Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 3:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Christian singer Vicky Beeching: 'I knew I was gay when I was 13'
#4
RE: Christian singer Vicky Beeching: 'I knew I was gay when I was 13'
She is indeed still a Christian because she still holds the supremely Christian position of "I will embrace any set of cherry picked lies sufficiently tailored to make me feel special". If part of bible so happen to not be amongst her basket of cherries, it would make her no different from vast majority of other "bible believing" Christians.[/size]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian singer Vicky Beeching: 'I knew I was gay when I was 13' - by Anomalocaris - August 19, 2014 at 10:55 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Allah was just Muhammad's sock puppet! I knew it! ignoramus 0 2126 May 2, 2019 at 5:48 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  "Jesus would rather kill, not marry, gay people" - Franklin Graham Kitan Etos 724 208543 August 1, 2018 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Vatican Gay Art Tour Minimalist 5 2793 July 7, 2015 at 2:07 am
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Gay marriage finally legalized. piterski123 16 10258 June 29, 2015 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Gay teen forced to sex his mother Kitan Etos 56 27662 June 9, 2015 at 10:21 am
Last Post: comet
  Billboard proclaims "Nobody is born gay" Kitan Etos 201 65619 December 22, 2014 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Okay, You Were Born Gay...But You're Still Going To Hell! Nope 18 11146 December 15, 2014 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 109065 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Gay Christians Lemonvariable72 30 7993 November 6, 2014 at 12:20 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Gay priests' dating forum uncovered in the Vatican Gooders1002 10 7306 June 23, 2013 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Tiberius



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)