Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 4:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Christian singer Vicky Beeching: 'I knew I was gay when I was 13'
#10
RE: Christian singer Vicky Beeching: 'I knew I was gay when I was 13'
Quote:Having come out, she wants to spread the message that you don't have to choose between your faith and your sexuality.
I think that depends on her surroundings and circumstances. If her family and community are strict fundamentalists, she would likely face considerable pressure to choose between her faith and her sexuality.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian singer Vicky Beeching: 'I knew I was gay when I was 13' - by Tonus - August 19, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Allah was just Muhammad's sock puppet! I knew it! ignoramus 0 2126 May 2, 2019 at 5:48 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  "Jesus would rather kill, not marry, gay people" - Franklin Graham Kitan Etos 724 208546 August 1, 2018 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Vatican Gay Art Tour Minimalist 5 2793 July 7, 2015 at 2:07 am
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Gay marriage finally legalized. piterski123 16 10258 June 29, 2015 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Gay teen forced to sex his mother Kitan Etos 56 27662 June 9, 2015 at 10:21 am
Last Post: comet
  Billboard proclaims "Nobody is born gay" Kitan Etos 201 65645 December 22, 2014 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Okay, You Were Born Gay...But You're Still Going To Hell! Nope 18 11146 December 15, 2014 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 109066 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Gay Christians Lemonvariable72 30 7993 November 6, 2014 at 12:20 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Gay priests' dating forum uncovered in the Vatican Gooders1002 10 7306 June 23, 2013 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Tiberius



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)