Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 5:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So guys, Michelle Obama is hung better than most of us..
RE: So guys, Michelle Obama is hung better than most of us..
(September 10, 2014 at 8:18 pm)professor Wrote: Ok Kerri. How about the racial terms?
In 1961 I was in High School in the US, If you were white- you were Caucasian.
If you were black- you were Negro.
Only someone schooled since those days would call a race -African.
There was no such race in 1961.
There also were and are white people and Arabic people living in Africa.
The birth certificate has been shown to be a fraud over and over.

The False messiah cannot have a BC because the real one did not have one.
The false is a mimic of the real.

Again, it's Keri. With one 'r'. You obviously don't pay attention.

And I figured you'd ask that. That took about 4 minutes of research also.
I looked up what the written pencil numbers were in the boxes listed next to the race. His mother's was listed as Caucasian obviously, and the number next to her name, written in pencil was '1' which according to the coding at the time was 'White'. 'Negro' was usually listed as the 2nd option. His father's race was listed as African with the penciled in number '9' next to it. According to the coding chart that's supposed to be for 'Other non-white'.

[Image: image13.png]

Since parents usually fill out their own info on the birth certificate applications, if his father didn't classify himself as Negro because he was in fact Kenyan and referred to himself as African then that's his prerogative. And I guess according to the 1962 Kenyan census it's how most Kenyans classified themselves since at the time it wasn't an independent nation yet.

How is this so difficult to understand? I saw another birth certificate where the race listed wasn't cut and dry. They listed it as 'Hawaiian Fil Port Sp' (Hawaiian Filipino Portuguese Spanish) That's definitely not on the list...

DO LEGITIMATE RESEARCH.

With that said, I don't expect much out of you if you can't even get my name right after I've already corrected you AND you have it literally in front of you as you're quoting/replying...
"Yes, I am a Free Lover. I have an inalienable, constitutional and natural right to love whom I may, to love as long or as short a period as I can; to change that love every day if I please, and with that right neither you nor any law you can frame have any right to interfere. And I have the further right to demand a free and unrestricted exercise of that right, and it is your duty not only to accord it, but as a community, to see I am protected in it. I trust that I am fully understood, for I mean just that, and nothing else."
— Victoria Woodhull, “And the truth shall make you free,” a speech on the principles of social freedom, 1871

Messages In This Thread
RE: So guys, Michelle Obama is hung better than most of us.. - by Keri - September 10, 2014 at 8:34 pm