Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 5:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favicon...
RE: Favicon...
I had no idea those little things had a name. Cute.

And I like your design. Smile
"Yes, I am a Free Lover. I have an inalienable, constitutional and natural right to love whom I may, to love as long or as short a period as I can; to change that love every day if I please, and with that right neither you nor any law you can frame have any right to interfere. And I have the further right to demand a free and unrestricted exercise of that right, and it is your duty not only to accord it, but as a community, to see I am protected in it. I trust that I am fully understood, for I mean just that, and nothing else."
— Victoria Woodhull, “And the truth shall make you free,” a speech on the principles of social freedom, 1871

Messages In This Thread
Favicon... - by Aractus - September 12, 2014 at 8:54 am
RE: Favicon... - by Keri - September 12, 2014 at 10:04 am
RE: Favicon... - by Fidel_Castronaut - September 13, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Huzzah for the new favicon. Gawdzilla Sama 6 906 September 26, 2018 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Question Suggestion: New AF favicon? Have your say Aractus 22 3215 July 11, 2016 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: Seraphina