Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 5:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So... I just came home from work to find this note my girlfriend left for me...
#7
RE: So... I just came home from work to find this note my girlfriend left for me...
When she gets home, you should be wearing nothing except a sock on your johnson, à la the Red Hot Chili Peppers.



Or don't; I have no clue what women want.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: So... I just came home from work to find this note my girlfriend left for me... - by Exian - October 1, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the "Who would be left" contest! Angrboda 8 2464 July 27, 2023 at 6:57 am
Last Post: emjay
  Nobody wants to work anymore Kitan Etos 92 23730 October 29, 2021 at 11:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  It's Time I Left The Architect Of Fate 30 7856 August 4, 2021 at 11:19 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Can't get the link to work here but. Jackie 21 5398 July 29, 2021 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: no one
  What is Facebook and do you find it valuable Rhizomorph13 22 5375 July 29, 2020 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Nineteen days left Kitan Etos 50 11973 April 30, 2019 at 11:27 am
Last Post: madog
  When Morons Find Each Other Minimalist 7 2552 November 30, 2018 at 11:24 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  What candy came out the year you were born? Kitan Etos 23 6311 October 21, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Any photographers in Louisiana looking for work? popeyespappy 0 1099 September 21, 2018 at 8:04 am
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Your ideal home office/computer pit. Gawdzilla Sama 4 1968 August 25, 2018 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)