Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 8:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ever smack a finger- here's how to not loose a nail-
#3
RE: Ever smack a finger- here's how to not loose a nail-
Is this a common thing, to lose a nail? I have never lost a nail. I am a carpenter, too, so I have missed a nail or two with the hammer, but I have never had a loose nail.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever smack a finger- here's how to not loose a nail- - by SteelCurtain - December 3, 2014 at 12:28 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finger up the butt hole is out. brewer 26 5962 March 15, 2018 at 5:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)