Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 2:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My girlfriend is a scientologist.... I'm not...
#9
RE: My girlfriend is a scientologist.... I'm not...
(December 14, 2014 at 1:26 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Have you ever brought these concerns up with her?

Oh yes, you're right, but after two years if she's not open enough to him to expose and discuss the reasons she believes in such hooha, then she's not close enough to him anyway.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
My girlfriend is a scientologist.... I'm not... - by Giorgos.vr - December 14, 2014 at 12:55 pm
RE: My girlfriend is a scientologist.... I'm not... - by Brakeman - December 14, 2014 at 1:36 pm
RE: My girlfriend is a scientologist.... I'm not... - by Cato - December 14, 2014 at 1:40 pm
RE: My girlfriend is a scientologist.... I'm not... - by Chas - December 14, 2014 at 7:59 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible girlfriend?? Manowar 30 10466 July 26, 2018 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Choosing to/not to Believe? Not Possible? JairCrawford 61 20797 July 1, 2018 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Should I tell my girlfriend that I'm an atheist? erealmz 45 18152 November 19, 2017 at 9:07 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  My girlfriend got discriminated by some of her family MJ the Skeptical 27 9443 June 7, 2014 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  YEC Girlfriend FreeAndEasy 12 5427 November 24, 2013 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  My angel girlfriend video! leodeo 7 3320 November 2, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  My girlfriend wants our kids introduced to "all major world religions" Engel 38 30803 May 9, 2012 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: AthiestAtheist
  Girlfriend's mom wont accept my atheism - what should we do? CatMeUp 18 11860 February 1, 2012 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Help with a Christian girlfriend Danvelope223 74 36673 January 18, 2012 at 5:59 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Atheism and my girlfriend SilenceTheOppressors 20 13989 February 6, 2009 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: chatpilot



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)