(December 31, 2014 at 11:59 am)strawdawg Wrote: I have this chart, you can get it online it says most atheist have a IQ of around 90. That is not to say there isn't some very bright people that are atheist. I guess that's why I'm not a atheist I have a IQ of nearly 140. I might put that chart up later.
So, on the one hand you're claiming you're smarter than the average person by forty points, but on the other, you're apparently not smart enough to realize how completely devoid of content your OP is?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee
Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!


