Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 6:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The REAL challenge
#19
RE: The REAL challenge
(January 11, 2015 at 10:57 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Thing is, there's no need to cling to evidence. I don't.
No shit.

Quote: At the point where I can know that it can't be conclusive either way, I can move on to logical probabilities, and coherent propositions.
Statements than can only refer to the physical as a system derived to mirror the behavior of the physical. Logical operations are not magical incantations. What is logically true or possible is only so by virtue of our physical world behaving in the manner that it appears to behave. There is no other -undefined- to which logic can refer, no other thing upon which the system could have been or was built upon. You don't get to borrow the language unless you want to play by the rules.

Try, "I move on to faithing things with my faith system" - which is also, amusingly, physical.

Quote: I can't know physically but I can rationalise possibilities.
Only useful when those variables are defined in a concrete manner....see above.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
The REAL challenge - by Kitan Etos - January 11, 2015 at 1:32 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by Minimalist - January 11, 2015 at 1:53 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by fr0d0 - January 11, 2015 at 2:46 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by robvalue - January 11, 2015 at 4:49 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by downbeatplumb - January 11, 2015 at 7:16 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by fr0d0 - January 11, 2015 at 7:38 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by downbeatplumb - January 11, 2015 at 8:12 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by Huggy Bear - January 11, 2015 at 9:21 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by fr0d0 - January 11, 2015 at 9:23 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by downbeatplumb - January 11, 2015 at 9:48 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by fr0d0 - January 11, 2015 at 10:00 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by downbeatplumb - January 11, 2015 at 10:26 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by Huggy Bear - January 11, 2015 at 12:36 pm
RE: The REAL challenge - by Kitan Etos - January 11, 2015 at 11:04 pm
RE: The REAL challenge - by robvalue - January 11, 2015 at 7:22 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 11, 2015 at 7:28 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by Aoi Magi - January 11, 2015 at 8:22 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by The Grand Nudger - January 11, 2015 at 9:26 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by The Grand Nudger - January 11, 2015 at 10:11 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by fr0d0 - January 11, 2015 at 10:57 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by The Grand Nudger - January 11, 2015 at 11:29 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by robvalue - January 11, 2015 at 11:14 pm
RE: The REAL challenge - by Cyberman - January 12, 2015 at 12:08 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by Drich - January 12, 2015 at 12:49 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by Kitan Etos - January 12, 2015 at 12:57 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by dyresand - January 12, 2015 at 12:58 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by rexbeccarox - January 12, 2015 at 2:02 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by Cyberman - January 12, 2015 at 1:33 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by robvalue - January 12, 2015 at 12:50 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by robvalue - January 12, 2015 at 1:00 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by dyresand - January 12, 2015 at 1:03 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by robvalue - January 12, 2015 at 1:52 am
RE: The REAL challenge - by robvalue - January 12, 2015 at 2:45 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Delusions Are Real Asmodeus 11 6049 November 22, 2024 at 4:58 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  He is REAL! onlinebiker 14 3613 February 10, 2022 at 10:49 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Spiritual realm is very likely real (demonic possession)? Flavius007 23 6439 May 13, 2021 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: awty
  Who is a real Christian? Fake Messiah 40 11882 October 11, 2020 at 12:13 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Scooby-Doo is real! Jehanne 6 2257 March 17, 2020 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  C'mon, Look At All This Stuff That's Real YahwehIsTheWay 66 28472 December 28, 2018 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  I Bet "Jesus" Is Real Proud of These Shits Minimalist 34 12682 December 4, 2018 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Which Jesus is real? Kitan Etos 40 15036 August 9, 2017 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The real "Christians answering questions" thread Kitan Etos 17 5212 May 6, 2016 at 5:00 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Real life Christians? Kitan Etos 27 7026 April 11, 2016 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Won2blv



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)