Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 7:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignorant Barbarians
RE: Ignorant Barbarians
I've thought of castration as an appropriate punishment for rape, so I have had a tough time deciding a position on this issue. I mean, yea it sounds brutal and heinous, but then again this guy attacked another person with a cleaver and inflicted this damage on an unwilling person...his younger brother no less. Maybe mutiliation, especially to that extent, is not the right answer, but something closer to that line of thinking makes more sense to me than locking a person up for life to me.... I think the circumstances of the fight which I didn't see details of, would help the matter substantially, especially considering the culture this happened in.
My religion is the understanding of my world. My god is the energy that underlies it all. My worship is my constant endeavor to unravel the mysteries of my religion. Thinking

Messages In This Thread
Ignorant Barbarians - by Minimalist - August 19, 2010 at 3:25 pm
RE: Ignorant Barbarians - by Ashendant - August 19, 2010 at 4:22 pm
RE: Ignorant Barbarians - by Rhage - August 19, 2010 at 5:05 pm
RE: Ignorant Barbarians - by Shell B - August 19, 2010 at 9:52 pm
RE: Ignorant Barbarians - by Minimalist - August 19, 2010 at 10:17 pm
RE: Ignorant Barbarians - by ABierman1986 - August 19, 2010 at 9:57 pm
RE: Ignorant Barbarians - by DeistPaladin - August 26, 2010 at 3:19 pm
RE: Ignorant Barbarians - by LastPoet - August 19, 2010 at 10:11 pm
RE: Ignorant Barbarians - by downbeatplumb - August 26, 2010 at 3:43 pm