Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 11:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is God really real or are people simply deluded?
#75
RE: Is God really real or are people simply deluded?
(March 11, 2015 at 11:33 pm)Godschild Wrote: I haven't what you consider evidence, but I have personal evidence and you can't prove I do not. As far as knowing God is real well that is all I need, the burden is upon you to find out He's real.

All I need to read to know what you've got is a big fat goose egg. The burden of proof is always on the person who claims to have evidence.

For example: I sent you a million dollar cashiers check. I have evidence that I did. Try to prove I didn't. ----- Good luck with that.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Is God really real or are people simply deluded? - by Jenny A - March 11, 2015 at 11:40 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drilling begins at 'real 'site' of Noah's Ark Mister Agenda 2 75 September 30, 2026 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Is God Really Good and Satan Really Evil? Kardia 12 538 September 22, 2026 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are religious people really afraid of death? Alexmahone 40 15173 June 11, 2026 at 6:03 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Did they really find Noah's Ark? Jasper 19 5951 May 25, 2023 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Reason Jesus must have been a real person mrj 74 24968 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: awty
  Is religion simply more about control than a god? GODZILLA 24 7451 January 8, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Drich
  How and why can people ignore their God’s immoral ways? Greatest I am 129 47675 November 27, 2017 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Cod
  Really makes you think Astonished 7 3539 September 25, 2017 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 13176 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  People assuming you believe in a God Der/die AtheistIn 35 18450 July 19, 2017 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Astonished



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)