Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 6:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have a problem with Blasthemy as an athiest
#27
RE: I have a problem with Blasthemy as an athiest
What! I've read them... I've read them so many times! But I didn't get the reference, put me out of my misery please Sad I remember when Arthur says, "I seem to be having the most enormous difficulty with my lifestyle" and that is blasphemy to the people who end up hearing it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I have a problem with Blasthemy as an athiest - by KUSA - March 12, 2015 at 8:04 pm
RE: I have a problem with Blasthemy as an athiest - by robvalue - March 14, 2015 at 2:54 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suck it, Your an Athiest. Goosebump 5 2121 February 19, 2022 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Rahn127
  Athiest parent sending child to Catholic school EchoEllis 36 11502 December 2, 2021 at 10:24 am
Last Post: brewer
  What is your problem with Atheism? ignoramus 113 44726 June 3, 2018 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Problem with atheists are the marxist degenerates Spai03 39 10968 February 22, 2018 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  A problem with the word "atheist" Alexmahone 144 47233 February 8, 2018 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Athiest with children? Jesus Cristo 69 25264 October 12, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  So your an Athiest marko 307 109549 December 7, 2015 at 5:36 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  The Image Problem With Atheism in America Polaris 165 44503 August 14, 2014 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Do you own any athiest/anti-religious shirts? Mudhammam 15 6060 August 5, 2014 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Do you follow any other athiest-religious sites/forums? shep 30 14205 March 18, 2014 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Napoléon



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)