Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 9:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to maintain and respect cultural heritage and not be a racist
RE: Is it possible to maintain and respect cultural heritage and not be a racist
(March 13, 2015 at 1:38 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(March 13, 2015 at 12:11 pm)Drich Wrote: blahblahblah

Yes, Drich. We already knew you are an idiot ... you can rest your case now.

Or did you not read my last sentence? You are unworthy of anything other than my contempt.

Now, go type five hundred more idiotic words. Go on, child. But before you do so, apply some of that marvelous intellect to learning how to quote someone so that your posts don't look even shittier than they read.

Hard to believe someone so stupid can remember to breathe regularly.

ROFLOL

(March 13, 2015 at 2:15 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(March 13, 2015 at 2:03 pm)abaris Wrote: Or as one of my favorite (German) comedians used to put it: You don't need a highschool diploma to know how to take a shit.

I'm thinking someone in this thread did have to study that subject.

I think someone in this thread did not study anything about the Indian subject he chose to speak on. yet thought he could b/s his way into feigning intellegence because he thought his opponent by citing a 'tv show' and spelling a tribe by using a female's name rather than the correct tribal/English transliterated word did not know what he was talking about, because after all "he" went to collage, and the opponent seemingly only watched a tv show... So why research to see if the opponet is at all correct?
http://youtu.be/CWsJcg-g1pg

(March 13, 2015 at 6:51 pm)Nope Wrote:
Quote:Now look at what members of this board say about hard core theists who do not support things like gay rights, or abortion, or support whipping their kids...

Could you post a link to the threads where this has happened? There is a difference between strong disagreement and dehumanizing the other side.

Also, when did we have a debate about corporal punishment? What do you mean by 'whipping' kids?

I was.. But just look at how quickly the next few post and my humanity deteriorates.

My crime? I made one of them look foolish, and I do not think as they do, so they misrepresent what I've said in order to prop each other up and tear me down. If left unchecked this could very quickly provide the evidence you are looking for, however now that I cast a light on their behavior I can see some back pedaling on the way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it possible to maintain and respect cultural heritage and not be a racist - by Drich - March 15, 2015 at 11:30 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is peaceful revolution possible? Macoleco 27 1616 October 7, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2211 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 875 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Cultural Identities and Ships of Theseus ignoramus 2 445 December 10, 2018 at 7:37 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1230 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Losing respect for Rand Paul shadow 127 12422 February 4, 2018 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Ann Coulter Reminds the WLB That His Racist Fans Don't Care About Tax Cuts Minimalist 29 6975 September 1, 2017 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Sessions, In Addition To Being A Racist Shit Is Also A Liar Minimalist 3 782 July 21, 2017 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Up yours you racist, misogynist, ignorant Trump voters. Whateverist 11 2607 April 10, 2017 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Illinois senator makes racist comment in debate Doubting Thomas 15 2067 October 28, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas