Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 3:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Are atheist really that differnt than the religious ?.
#72
RE: Are atheist really that differnt than the religious ?.
(March 23, 2015 at 9:45 pm)psychoslice Wrote:
(March 23, 2015 at 9:08 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: kthxbai

I'll go when I'm ready.

(March 23, 2015 at 9:41 pm)Beccs Wrote: If you're so unhappy with this "hole" why the fuck are you so obsessed with being here?

Why do you make a big song and dance about leaving and then come back?

Here's a fix to your dilemma: You apparently don't want to be here. We, especially after today, don't want you here. So, fuck off.

But I sense this is just another attempt to get attention and to then get banned so you can feel better about yourself.

If you like religious forums, fuck off to one: you'll find they're a hell of a lot less tolerant than this or many other atheist ones.

And I'm sure the "decent people" you're referring to didn't leave, but were actually banned for being arseclowns like yourself.

And who are you, as I said I'll fuck off when I'm ready, or banned, so fuck you.

No, fuck you, child.

You're trying to get yourself banned so you can play the martyr and whine about the "evil atheists" in an attempt to make yourself feel better about yourself at the expense of others.

This behaviour is similar to suicide by cop in its mentality.

And on page one you stated your wouldn't be back, then you returned like the fucking obstinate child you've shown yourself to be time and time again.

Who am I? I'm me. The one here expressing an opinion about your fucking pathetic little "poor little me" attitude.

Who the fuck are you? Meaning which of your personalities is throwing this sad little hissy-fit?

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Are atheist really that differnt than the religious ?. - by The Valkyrie - March 23, 2015 at 9:55 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I value hearing more than sight... Errorismer 5 1219 May 3, 2026 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Really Bad Advice Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 24 4467 March 4, 2025 at 8:37 am
Last Post: Nanny
  It's hotter than hell here. Jehanne 22 5168 June 14, 2022 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 64030 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
Thumbs Up Is bigger really better? onlinebiker 7 1772 February 27, 2022 at 8:23 am
Last Post: brewer
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 1017 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do femicides really exist? Macoleco 27 7013 September 21, 2020 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 7517 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Covers that are (in your opinion) better than the origionals Theswordismyleopard 15 3112 August 30, 2020 at 7:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Covers that are (in your opinion) better than the origionals Theswordismyleopard 0 660 August 29, 2020 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Theswordismyleopard



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)