Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 5:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Objective evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ?
RE: Objective evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ?
(April 2, 2015 at 8:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: WHAT FACTS HAVE YOU MENTIONED AS BEING ACCURATE?

I'm waiting for even a short list.
Go back and reread his posts. Honestly seeing as all you do is assert things, I don't what more him and me need to do.
Quote:
Quote:He's an atheist, stop with this childish "your bible" crap and act like an adult for once.

Doesn't seem like one.
No true scotsman? Seriously?  Banghead
Throw Computer  
You're never going to support you claim that Jesus didn't exist. I'm tired of all these red herrings about Christianity; therefore, I'm done with this thread. You have yet to reply to anyone of the points I made about the false dilemma behind your reasoning or my question about what is so unlikely about a guy existing then myths popping up about him. Even Bob Price, a mythicist, says: 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_myth...st_Century Wrote:In a discussion on euhemerism, Price cautiously asserts that "a genuine historical figure" may ultimately lie at the root of the Christian religion.[130] That figure (about whom he detects no surviving mundane, secular information) would have eventually been made into God through apotheosis. But Price admits uncertainty in this regard.
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal

Messages In This Thread
RE: Objective evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ? - by Pizza - April 2, 2015 at 11:06 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Atheists: what would convince you God/Christ is Real? JJoseph 207 12951 February 12, 2024 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  The Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Nishant Xavier 38 2678 August 7, 2023 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  When were the Gospels Written? The External and Internal Evidence. Nishant Xavier 62 3563 August 6, 2023 at 10:25 pm
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 32 1810 August 6, 2023 at 5:36 pm
  Isaiah 53, 700 B.C: Historical Evidence of the Divine Omniscience. Nishant Xavier 91 5104 August 6, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  Conscience and the Moral Argument as Evidence for the Goodness of God. Nishant Xavier 162 8957 July 9, 2023 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Signature in the Cell: DNA as Evidence for Design, beside Nature's Laws/Fine-Tuning. Nishant Xavier 54 3060 July 8, 2023 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Do atheists believe in the existence of friendship? KerimF 191 11135 June 9, 2023 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  What is the worst religion in existence? Hi600 89 6733 May 6, 2023 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1094 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump