Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 4:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Etiquette ?!?!?!?!?
#8
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!?
Same here, thought 20's-30's. Young at heart you are! Tongue 

I don't really have a lot of thoughts, I don't have much in the way of family. I probably would avoid them, personally, if they invite them to stuff still, but if they bitch about the date/time, say, "Well, I am sorry you won't be able to make it." The few times I have been in situations like this, ex-in-laws, friends, I think it went like that.
[Image: dc52deee8e6b07186c04ff66a45fd204.jpg]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by vorlon13 - April 11, 2015 at 11:43 pm
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by dyresand - April 12, 2015 at 12:00 am
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by Exian - April 12, 2015 at 12:05 am
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by vorlon13 - April 12, 2015 at 12:24 am
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by vorlon13 - April 12, 2015 at 12:08 am
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by Faith No More - April 12, 2015 at 12:12 am
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by Exian - April 12, 2015 at 12:55 am
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by Kitty Galore - April 12, 2015 at 1:09 am
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by Thumpalumpacus - April 12, 2015 at 1:13 am
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by pocaracas - April 12, 2015 at 3:22 am
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by Chas - April 12, 2015 at 7:14 am
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by Alex K - April 12, 2015 at 7:27 am
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - April 12, 2015 at 8:01 am
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by Nope - April 12, 2015 at 9:31 am
RE: Etiquette ?!?!?!?!? - by vorlon13 - April 12, 2015 at 9:42 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Emergency Aid in forum etiquette Rokcet Scientist 4 2098 January 13, 2012 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Lucius



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)