Appreciate the help here.
And yes, the big 6-0 is in the headlights for me. (EGAD !!!!!)
Of D & B, D is the one related to us, B is the spouse married into our family. I think the party brouhaha 'might' be the final thing in quite a number of 'ruffled feather' situations over the years, and they are usually ascribed to B. I haven't had too many interactions with B over the years other than when he wanted to borrow something. To my knowledge, D & B haven't been very gregarious over the years, and making a big deal out of the original party date was pretty unusual, to my mind, it was pretty unusual for them to profess a strong preference to attend something. They've been iffy about attending 'second tier' family events, birthday parties, graduations, etc, but they do hit funerals, that being the only time besides gas station and grocery stores I encounter them.
We have some other cousins and descendants that have made clear preferences in regards to their spouses families as being where they want to be, and that's fine. They get per forma invites to stuff and no showing isn't a big deal, and for the most part, they don't live locally. B & D, OTOH, the reunion party was 4 miles from their house.
LOL, I don't know how they feel about cousin Amanda.
And yes, the big 6-0 is in the headlights for me. (EGAD !!!!!)
Of D & B, D is the one related to us, B is the spouse married into our family. I think the party brouhaha 'might' be the final thing in quite a number of 'ruffled feather' situations over the years, and they are usually ascribed to B. I haven't had too many interactions with B over the years other than when he wanted to borrow something. To my knowledge, D & B haven't been very gregarious over the years, and making a big deal out of the original party date was pretty unusual, to my mind, it was pretty unusual for them to profess a strong preference to attend something. They've been iffy about attending 'second tier' family events, birthday parties, graduations, etc, but they do hit funerals, that being the only time besides gas station and grocery stores I encounter them.
We have some other cousins and descendants that have made clear preferences in regards to their spouses families as being where they want to be, and that's fine. They get per forma invites to stuff and no showing isn't a big deal, and for the most part, they don't live locally. B & D, OTOH, the reunion party was 4 miles from their house.
LOL, I don't know how they feel about cousin Amanda.
The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it.



