Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2026, 8:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why Do Even Atheists Love Lies So Muchh
#17
RE: Why Do Even Atheists Love Lies So Muchh
(May 5, 2015 at 7:28 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I don't know about anyone else, but the first thing I'm going to think when someone says "why would I lie" is not "oh, well that's ok then".
  Stimbo,
  Why would I lie.  It's not as if I care what you think.  I am an Atheist.  Now if I were a religious person, I might lie to you.  Because from top to bottom, religion is all about lies.  Do you know where to find the lies in any religious book?  Anywhere between the front cover and the back cover.

(May 5, 2015 at 7:35 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Vague condescension is so interesting.  Do tell us more...
  Faith No More,
  I'm not being condescending.  I'm just pointing out straightforward fact.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Do Even Atheists Love Lies So Muchh - by saneitizer - May 5, 2015 at 7:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the fuck even is my life Ahriman 30 7510 August 27, 2023 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Even another all about you thread. Little lunch 17 3604 September 13, 2018 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Seraphina
  I bet I don't even win the Mostedest Posts Posted Award Kitan Etos 18 5393 April 9, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do all Atheists love dogs as much as my hubs? The Atheists Wife 62 16587 November 17, 2017 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Real world example of "I don't even know what I don't even know" ErGingerbreadMandude 24 8526 January 25, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Platonic Love Vs Romantic Love Edwardo Piet 27 11946 September 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Even if you choose not to believe in Spiderman, you’re actually believing in him. AkiraTheViking 23 6517 May 31, 2016 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Even 69 is better than 96, but not as great as 100 Kitan Etos 2 1603 April 10, 2016 at 2:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Even atheists can be deulsional/ OP ED Jackie 35 9149 November 12, 2015 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Why even think about atheism? JBrentonK 48 13650 October 21, 2015 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)