Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 5:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belief and expression
RE: Belief and expression
You all make valid points and sorry for not being more clear. When I mentioned supernatural I was referring to things like the idea of actual gods, Devine beings, and the like.

I bring this up because I seem to be noticing a trend. Not anything bad, but something I've noticed.

I have a couple friends who tend to have more secular mindsets but at the same time invest interest in things like paganism. I have absolutely no qualms with this at all, in fact, I'm kinda the same way.

For a brief time I actually considered myself a Pagan...then I was like
"Woe man, you just left behind a belief that was so foundational throughout your life (Christianity) and now you're going into another so easily? No...slow down, relax, and try approaching this rationally. Do Some reading, do some more research, and try to determine where you actually stand."

And I have...or at least started to.

I'm sorry if I'm not making a lick of sence, I'm still trying to figure it out myself. Whatever the case may be...I still like to think of myself as a spiritual person and tries to approach things with an open mind. But at the same time...careful about it.

(Also, sorry for replying so late. Bought a new game and became rather distracted Lol.)

Messages In This Thread
Belief and expression - by wolfclan96 - May 6, 2015 at 1:34 pm
RE: Belief and expression - by Alex K - May 6, 2015 at 1:40 pm
RE: Belief and expression - by TheRealJoeFish - May 6, 2015 at 1:42 pm
RE: Belief and expression - by FatAndFaithless - May 6, 2015 at 1:47 pm
RE: Belief and expression - by robvalue - May 6, 2015 at 2:21 pm
RE: Belief and expression - by wolfclan96 - May 8, 2015 at 12:26 pm
RE: Belief and expression - by robvalue - May 8, 2015 at 1:48 pm
RE: Belief and expression - by wolfclan96 - May 15, 2015 at 5:42 pm
RE: Belief and expression - by Aoi Magi - May 8, 2015 at 4:09 pm
RE: Belief and expression - by robvalue - May 15, 2015 at 5:45 pm
RE: Belief and expression - by wolfclan96 - May 15, 2015 at 6:04 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is where belief in the supernatural leads. downbeatplumb 11 2382 April 1, 2018 at 4:40 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Belief Valyza1 29 6247 May 1, 2017 at 8:09 pm
Last Post: Valyza1