Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability
(March 8, 2012 at 1:20 pm)One King Wrote: Sex was meant to be shared between one man and one woman for a lifetime and only for the sole means of procreation.

Not by ME. And when sex is concerned I and my sex partner(s) are the only yardsticks! Fuck anyone else. 'God' most of all.
If that stinking old Man shows up to spoil the moment I'll yank His holy Balls off and stuff 'm into His big Throat.

Quote:God gave this to us and mankind has turned it into something dirty.

No, the church turned it into something dirty. God never said anything of the sort (or anything else for that matter).
And since that same church abused hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of children over the past millennia it is the very, very, very last authority on the matter!

Quote:Strippers and prostitutes will pay for their lustful acts

Because they can, while you are as poor as a church rat! Big Grin

Quote:Praise the Lord.

Fuck the hypocrites like you (and Romney, and Santorum, and all those other idiotic fundies).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Bgood - March 9, 2012 at 12:22 am
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Rokcet Scientist - March 10, 2012 at 2:08 pm
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Nine - March 14, 2012 at 5:26 pm
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Bgood - March 10, 2012 at 12:08 am