Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 8:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion Sucks
RE: Religion Sucks
(June 20, 2012 at 2:48 am)goddamnit Wrote: My anti-theism still exists but I do not really debate with theists. To me, it is a waste of time and way to lose diplomacy in world that is has a majority of religious people. I reached my limit of running my head into a wall.
Well, you're wrong, it is now your JOB, and your job alone to preach, convert, deprogram (whatever you want to call it) to all your freinds, family and basically every single person you meet, or bump into on the street, and I'm not exaggerating. Richard Dawkins helped you, but now it's time for you to help others.

It's selfish, and arrogant to simply say, that you will no longer "associate" with those who aren't de-converted. Talk to your parents, talk to your freinds, they more then likely, have more to say about the subject then you realize. You are the one who is most likely to help them, because you know them, you know their "version" christianity. I could speak to them but it probably wouldn't help. De-programming a mormon and roman catholic are two very different things. If your son beleives it, and if your neighbor believes it, then you are more likely to beleive it too!

Just remember YOU are the one helping them Devil

Messages In This Thread
Religion Sucks - by goddamnit - June 20, 2012 at 2:48 am
RE: Religion Sucks - by cratehorus - June 20, 2012 at 3:23 am
RE: Religion Sucks - by goddamnit - June 20, 2012 at 12:17 pm
RE: Religion Sucks - by Kayenneh - June 20, 2012 at 4:17 am
RE: Religion Sucks - by Minimalist - June 20, 2012 at 12:37 pm
RE: Religion Sucks - by Leo - July 3, 2012 at 9:38 pm